One Lap of America Forum Index One Lap of America

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OLOA 2011 - are you ready???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SSR

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:42 pm    Post subject: OLOA 2011 - are you ready??? Reply with quote

Hey all you One Lappers!

With this years adventerous tour only a few months away, are you ready? With the mix of new and fast tracks, is your car ready?

Schaut Speed Motorsports will once again have Cobalt Friction brake pads and Traqmate/Race Technology data acquisition systems for sale at a special One Lapper discount.

Cobalt Friction brake pads offer excellent initial bite and modulation, while providing excellent pad and rotor wear to last the event (the 08 BMW M3 we ran last year used less than half the pad material). Fitments are available for most stock vehicles and race calipers; pads come in a wide range of compounds to suit any vehicle. Contact me for pad recommendations and pricing.

With a few brand new tracks on the schedule for this year, having the ability to learn the tracks quickly will be necessary for fast times. Data acquisition can help you get the most out of you track time. SSM has both Traqmate and Race Technology units available and will be available for trackside assistance /coaching during the One Lap.

Contact me via email or phone for more information or to place an order. Remember to use code 'OLOA10' to receive a 10% discount on your order.

To ensure you items arrive in time, please make surenyou order prior to April 10th. We can also deliver to the Tire Rack.

See you in South Bend!

Ben

2011 OLOA - #30 - Luxury Sedan - 2008 BMW M3 w/Active Autowerks fun!
SSR

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:43 pm    Post subject: Orders need to be in by end of March Reply with quote

Just a friendly reminder, any orders for brake pads or data systems should be in to me before the end of March to ensure you get what you need before the One Lap starts!

SSR

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:14 pm    Post subject: Last call! Reply with quote

If you want Cobalt Friction brakes or to ensure a data system is available, get your orders in by the end of the day on Sunday, April 10th.

At this point, I'll bring the items with me and hand-deliver on the 29th.

See you all in South Bend!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    One Lap of America Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: