One Lap of America Forum Index One Lap of America

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Driver Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    One Lap of America Forum Index -> Drivers / Rides Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wastintime

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:37 am    Post subject: Driver Available Reply with quote

I've missed doing the one-lap for one reason or another the past two years, but I don't plan to miss '09.

I'm admittedly a one-lap newbie, however I have a lot of experience driving 911s ('67-'08), Subies, Audis, Formula Cars, a few exotics, a couple of Z06s, even a 650hp 350Z, etc... on track. Currently a driving instructor and private coach. Comp Licensed with experience on many tracks across the country.

I'm also an experienced Porsche mechanic with race setup and suspension and engine tuning experience.

I can even probably bring a couple of sponsors to the table for parts, maybe more depending on the car, etc.

Like I said, I really want to do the one-lap this year and I'm sure I could be a benefit to any team that I was driving on. If anyone is looking for a co-driver (not transit only) please contact me and we can discuss cars, driving, the '09 one-lap, and my experience further.

Thanks,
Andrew Stallworth
wastintime

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright, so all of my 1 lap plans have fallen apart for this year... I suppose it's a consolation that I've got a gauranteed ride for '10, but not really...

If anyone's looking for a driver to compete, not just transit drive; let me know. I'll entertain almost any idea at this point.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    One Lap of America Forum Index -> Drivers / Rides Wanted All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: